We are looking for an innovative, experienced Scrum Master/Business Analyst with good business domain knowledge in Treasury & Markets space to propel new Analytics initiatives within the bank.
- Degree in Banking, Commerce or Information Systems;
- At least 5 years of Business Analyst experience in the Financial Services Industry;
- Proficient in gathering, analyzing and documenting requirements from business users;
- Strong experience in creating user stories, often participate in Scrum events (sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review);
- Excellent ability to understand business objectives and overcome business needs and challenges;
- Excellent stakeholder management skill to liaise with people across different levels and departments;
- Must have experience in Scrum or Kanban, and able to play the role of a Scrum Master;
- Good presentation skills to be able to articulate clearly with attention to details;
- Resourceful, active team player with strong analytical skill;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Certified Scrum Master;
- CBAP certified.
- â€‹Understand the scope of the business and business objectives;
- Analyze business requirements and develop business cases to resolve any issues;
- Translate business needs to ensure that developers and business users have a common consensus;
- Ensure that requirements are fully defined and captured as stories into a master story list;
- Articulate business requirements and translate them into technical specifications;
- Create and execute testing plans and coordinate User Acceptance Test;
- Analyse business processes, initiate improvements to enhance efficiency of workflow where feasible;
- Identify obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate issues to be resolved effectively;
- Provide feedback to stakeholders to ensure deliverables are delivered.