Seeking a meticulous and driven Project Manager with proven track record in managing end-to-end mission critical projects within the financial sector.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems;
- At least 5 years of Project Management experience with IT application projects;
- Excellent stakeholder management & negotiation skills;
- Experience managing budget, RFPs, and vendors;
- Proven ability to interact with various business users, senior management , IT teams and external vendors effectively;
- Experience in project plans, milestones, measures, budgets, resource and time management;
- Drives team work to resolve complex business issues through sharing in-depth knowledge and experience;
- Resourceful and proactive team player with excellent analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- PMP Certified;
- Banking/ Financial domain knowledge.
- To define business objectives of new application system development or enhancement to existing systems;
- Work with stakeholders to develop business case and to define project scope, goals and deliverables;;
- Prepare/manage work plans, schedules, project estimates/budget, resource plans and status reports on a regular basis;
- Conduct regular project meetings and provide regular status monitoring on all project activities;
- Prepare RFPs, assess proposals from vendors and recommend the solution that best meets business needs;
- Meet project deadlines, identify project obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate and resolve issues effectively;
- Discovering and analyzing business processes, business data needs, and designing solutions to address those needs;
- Responsible for Application Management ownership (including lifecycle management, application architecture, budgeting & financial planning);
- Manage the needs of business & IT stakeholders.