Keen to use your strong technical skill set to drive, manage and deliver IT projects and initiatives for big data? Our client is looking for an experienced professional to lead and drive the organisation’s strategy in big data usage as well as growing the use of advanced analytics and AI capabilities.
- At least 15 years of experience in IT software development projects and operational IT operations system support roles;
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in managing complex projects involving multiple teams;
- Strong technical and business insights with ability to lead teams;
- Good experience in architecture design, implementing and managing an operational big data platform and enterprise data warehouse;
- Experience in managing and optimization of operational ETL, ELT, schedules and dependencies across multiple data sources;
- Knowledgeable in technology, tools and process related to data governance, data lineage, and master data management as well as big data platforms and tools e.g. Hortonworks, Hive, Spark, etc;
- Experience in waterfall and agile methodologies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledgeable in TOGAF or other formal architecture frameworks;
- Good knowledge in complex event processing, machine learning, computer vision, deep learning, Python, OpenCV, tensorflow, dockers container management;
- Working experience in financial services industry.
- Have a bird’s eye view of everything within the data driven business portfolio;
- Lead and manage multiple IT teams involving big data platform, data analytics solutions, data visualization tools, ETL/ELT tools, Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions;
- Work with teams to conduct Proof of Concepts (POCs), mutually evaluate and implement various data analytics and AI related solutions;
- Lead teams to aid techno-functional design and implementation;
- Work with multiple stakeholders to regulate projects delivery to strategic business objectives as well as for demand planning and project prioritization;
- Manage cross-projects/cross-team/cross-portfolio activities, dependencies and trade-offs;
- Plan and manage resources optimally to execute against plans;
- Ensure alignment of application road map with overall IT architecture and strategy;
- Train, coach and mentor Project Managers and/or Team Leads;
- Drive change and adoption for continuous improvement to optimize delivery processes;
- Establish and governance best practices in respective teams and domains.