Great opportunity to work with one of the leading banks in Singapore and be a part of Risk Data Mart team for performing daily operational data checks.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Business Studies or other related disciplines;
- Experienced in data extraction through SQL queries;
- Has a strong aptitude for numbers and comfortable handling large volumes of data;
- Meticulous in organizing, reconciling and investigating data and keeping track of progress with minimal supervision;
- Ability to independently perform and monitor Business As Usual runs, raise and resolve issues;
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work experience in a Bank or financial institution.
- Perform completeness and reconciliation checks of data in Data Mart;
- Conduct follow-up with respective technology partner for any breaks and variances that are not within thresholds;
- Communicate and keep the stakeholders inform of any potential delay in BAU run;
- Build various checks and control mechanisms to ensure the data integrity and completeness;
- Perform ad hoc data analysis and profiling to support users and data related requests.