Are you an expert at Agile / Scrum Methodologies and looking to grow your career in an international company? We are looking for Project Manager who has rich experience in delivering and managing Infrastructure projects for one of our clients in the industry.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering/Science or Business Administration;
- Experience in managing, maintaining and supporting IT infrastructure operations & hosting environments;
- At least 5+ years of proven project management experience managing complex IT Infrastructure projects;
- Experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Consultant or a Project Manager managing a Agile project;
- Solid experience on IT infrastructure and Azure Cloud, MS products and workflows;
- Able to drive team to work together to resolve complex issues by sharing in-depth knowledge and experience;
- Independent and able to manage projects, vendors and stakeholders with strong customer facing and communication skills;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- ITIL certified;
- Agile, AWS certifications.
- Responsible to project manage the Infrastructure Open Systems platform implementation (end-to-end) related to Systems, Network and Security within the organization;
- Determines and reviews all project economics to include costs,budget, resources and risks following the Agile framework and principles;
- Responsible to understand the requirements, provide the technical solutions, manage the scope, deliverables and review the implementation and / or cut-over strategy ensuring proper hand-over from Project to Operations;
- Coordinate cross-functional team activities to manage and implement projects from initiation to final operational stage;
- Manage the project risk and address the escalation encountered;
- Ensure proper audit and compliance according to the corporate standards and guidelines;
- Organize project meetings to provide status review among project team members and clients;
- Monitor the projectâ€™s progress and providing leadership and guidance to team members to ensure timely delivery within budget and compliance to IT standards and regulatory requirements;
- Creation of communication plans, ensuring that appropriate information is exchanged within organization.