Want to be part of an expanding team to help shape, transform and safeguard the cyber landscape in Singapore? Put your expertise to good use and influence the future of CyberSecurity in Singapore today!
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems;
- At least 3 years of working experience in Information Technology (IT) Risk, Security and IT Systems Support environment;
- At least 2 years of manual hands-on penetration testing using Kali Linux; OSCP/CRT certification is mandatory;
- Experience in conducting vulnerability assessment and penetration testing on systems and technologies based on industry best practices;
- Experience in performing IT security assessment and reviewing IT controls, framework, policies and standards;
- Good knowledge of Data, System and Network Infrastructure security;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent oral and written communications;
- Strong team player and interpersonal skills.
- Certification in GPEN, GWAPT;
- Knowledge in tools such as SIEM, IDS / IPS, HP Webinspect, Fortify, IBM App Scan, Burp Suite;
- Knowledge in offensive, defensive techniques and technologies
- Involved in areas of IT Security and Compliance, including Risk Assessment, Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing;
- Able to conduct in-depth technology assessment and penetration testing on systems and technologies;
- Involved in designing and executing the test plan, include setting-up a test bed for the assessment;
- WAble to communicate findings/results to stakeholders\’ and recommend solutions;
- Provide technical consultancy and conduct technical sharing;
- Identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities within the systems and proposing/implementing counter measures.