An exciting opportunity as a Senior Developer to work with global teams in the area of compliance technology for top global bank in Singapore !
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 7 years of development experience using Java / J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle in banking and financial services environment;
- Hands on experience in design, development, testing and deployment in an Agile and/or Waterfall environment
- Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines;
- Good communication skills and client oriented attitude.
- Experience with Anti Money Laundering (AML) or Know-Your-Client (KYC) technology domain is preferred;
- Experience in development in microservices architecture, Java Business Process Management (JBPM) and AnguarJS is preferred;
- SCJP Certified.
- Design and develop high volume and low latency critical systems for the bank;
- Responsible for entire software development lifecycle and end to end projects delivery as per business and regulatory requirement;
- Prepare and produce release documents of software documents;
- Liaise and work with business users to gather functional and non-functional requirements and create roadmap for solutions;
- As as the technology point of contact for respective work streams and global program roadmap;
- Work closely with other development teams, business teams, operation team and all relevant stakeholders for timely delivery;
- Maintain and establish good relationship with stakeholders and build good rapport;
- Identify risk and issues to track and monitor with mitigation plans.