Do you have a flair for Full Stack Web Development? An exciting opportunity for you awaits if you are looking at Digital Transformation. We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to develop world-class applications for our clients.
Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or an equivalent qualification;
At least 3 years of experience in application design and the entire SDLC;
Experience with back-end system and at least one MVC framework (PHP, Symfony, Laravel, SailsJS, AngularJS etc.);
- Experience working in AGILE environment;
Knowledge developing and integrating services using REST APIs;
Understanding of web applications and and architecture implementation (HTTP, API, Middleware, Micro services etc.);
Ability to work independently and in a team;
Posses excellent problem solving, analytical thinking, time management skills.
- Familiar with DevOps tools (Jenkins, AWS, Docker);
- Has prior working experience in a financial organization.
- Contribute to the overall design and architecture of web applications;
- Ensure front-end websites are responsive, cross-browser and on mobile;
- Work with multidisciplinary agile teams to design new and existing digital products, platforms and transactions across all lines of business;
- Understand and implement security and data protection;
- Design and build REST and Cloud APIs for micro services;
- Contribute knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle to ensure that the processes are in compliance with development standards;
- Responsible for developing technical specifications, coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide;
- Involve in System Integration and User Acceptance Testing;
- Providing the technical solutions to the production issues and prepare the impact analyze documents for defects/issues;
- Provide user and system support during and post implementation.