An established financial organisation is seeking an experienced manager to oversee the insurance claims operations.
- Degree or diploma with at least 3 years of claims experience and experience in claims investigation;
- Strong analytical, written and communication skills;
- Customer-centric in dealing with agents and claimants;
- Meticulous and detailed in work assigned;
- Adaptable and able to work independently and under stress.
- Has working experience in the insurance claim operations.
- Responsible for assessment on request for Pre-Admission Certification and issuance of Letter Of Guarantee (LOG);
- Handle investigation of any over-charging case by panel specialists and medical providers;
- Handle appeal and complaint cases related to insurance claim;
- Provide continuous support to maintain the panel specialists;
- Oversees and provide training to third party administrator on Pre-Admission Certification assessment;
- Service agents and claimants on enquiries relating to Pre-Admission Certification process;
- Conduct training to internal Claim processing staff on related process;
- Participate in improvement projects.