Our client is a market leader and a trusted brand in Singapore and around the region with a credit rating of AA- by Standard and Poor’s. Also voted as one of Singapore’s Most Attractive Employers 2018, our client is committed to helping their people to grow together with the company and realize their fullest potential by creating an engaging environment.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and are quick to identify security risks at every turn. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join a well-established organisation seeking the ideal candidate as a Lead IT Security Specialist!
- awareness of typical enterprise security controls, relevant industry standards and guidance and, most importantly, practical experience using this knowledge to build effective defences;
- in-depth understanding of different cloud deployment models and security standards (e.g. the CSA and ABS guidelines);
- in-depth understanding of MAS and BNM regulatory requirements on cloud computing and emerging technology;
- knowledge of authentication standards and protocols (e.g. OpenID, oAuth and SAML);
- in-depth understanding of agile and continuous delivery practices, including automation tools and scripting;
- in-depth understanding of and ability to support big data & data analytic implementations and cryptography standards & implementations;
- the ability to understand the motivations and methods adopted by a wide range of threat actors with a good understanding of how exploitation of systems occurs, and broad knowledge of effective countermeasures.
Ideally, you will also have
- a Degree in Cyber Security, Information Systems Security, Computer Science or equivalent;
- certifications such as CEH, CISSP, GSEC etc;
- a track record of credible engagement with senior audiences on security matters, up to and including board members;
- experience delivering change initiatives within multinational organisations, either as a consultant or in an internal role.
- evaluate new digital technology for any technology, information & cyber security risks and from the perspective of regulatory compliance;
- conduct security review for new digital initiatives that interface and connect with external parties, such as those leveraging on open standards and APIs;
- develop and implement a Cloud Security Design review process for cloud computing use, including IAAS, PAAS and SAAS implementations;
- provide specialist advice and solutions in all areas of security, from data protection and security controls in Big Data and data analytic implementations, professional and managed services, through to developing commercial and open source security tools;
- support the implementation of agile and continuous delivery process by advising the required technology controls and security that can be automated and embedded into the new process;
- facilitate the full cycle application security process, from review of application security architecture and design, to overseeing the penetration testing and source code review, and closure of findings.