One of the world\’s leading automotive organisations is looking for a Data Centre Lead to design, build and run DC Facilities in a DevOps environment.
- At least Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- At least 6 years\’ working experience within Data Centre environments;
- Experienced in Data Centre Operations and Support i.e.:
- Design & Build;
- Building conditioning systems;
- Assets Management;
- Experienced in DC Operation Process and Policies Control, Capacity Planning, Hardware Administration;
- Knowledgeable and experienced in IP Network, Router, Switches, Servers, Cabling, Storage, Backup and Monitoring Systems;
- Proactive, responsible, good work attitude and a team player;
- Good interpersonal communication and documentation skills.
- ITIL Certified;
- Certified Data Centre Professional (CDCP) / Specialist (CDCS).
- Responsible for the 24×7 Data Centre (DC) Operations and Availiability for Asia meeting SLAs;
- Design and develop scripts to automate DC related processes;
- Ensure maintenance and up-keeping for DC facilities for day-to-day operations;
- Review overall facilities and operational process to ensure compliance and meet audit requirements;
- Established standardization of processes and policies within APAC DC;
- Generate and provide periodic reports to management review and meetings;
- Ensure projects are run and delivered on time and budget with quality;
- Provide and update relevant documentations and ensure communications with stakeholders;