A challenging opportunity awaits you! Our client within the Financial Services is looking for Data Analysts to join their team. You will be working on change management and production support for the Global Data Warehouse applications in the bank.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science;
- Has at least 1 year of experience in executing SQL queries and basic batch file scripting;
- Familiar with Application Testing processes, guidelines, frameworks, checklist and policies;
- Experience in test planning, test cases, scripts, scenarios creation and execution;
- Experience on Software Testing Life Cycle and Automation Development Life Cycle;
- Understanding of Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing processes;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Independent, proactive and able to work within high pressure environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experienced with ETL tools like AbInitio, Informatica and Talend;
- Knowledge on Hadoop and Data Discovery tools (e.g. Qliksense, Qlikview).
- Provide change management and production support for Global Data Warehouse applications;
- Liaise between IT and users on requirements specification and review functional, interface file and data specifications;
- Perform user acceptance testing (UAT) and create test scripts – for both automated and manual testings;
- Develop SQL Queries to execute test cases and troubleshoot issues that arise during testing;
- Perform validation checks on data quality and review reconciliation of data;
- Support the data initiatives by participating in necessary activities including data profiling;
- Provide post implementation support to ensure operational availability and scalability.