An exciting opportunity to support the governance activities of a well-established financial institution in Singapore by mitigating the operational risk faced.
- At least 1 year of working experience in a related field;
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, Words and PowerPoint);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Working experience in financial and services industry.
- Provide assistance to ensure implementation and compliance of the Operational Risk framework, Risk policies and guidelines are conveyed accurately;
- Responsible for oversight activities and ensure information are received and consolidated promptly;
- Work together with business units to comply with Operational Risk Management requirements and support the risk management;
- Assist in the reporting and escalation of material operational risk matters and regulatory changes;
- Be involved in ad-hoc projects within the organisation.