An exciting opportunity to run Technology Operations supporting the business in the financial sector, handling overall management of application, infrastructure services and operations.
- Degree in Computer Engineering/Science, IT or equivalent;
- At least 8 years of working experience in managing, maintaining and running IT operations covering applications and infrastructure;
- Strong understanding in effective service delivery and ensuring that all mission critical applications and associated infrastructure are available;
- Familiar with effective DevOps and CD / CI;
- Able to drive team to work together to resolve complex issues by sharing in-depth knowledge and experience;
- Strong team player, effective at communicating internationally and used to working closely with remote teams;
- Independent and able to manage projects, vendors and stakeholders with strong customer facing and communication skills;
- Proactive and self-starter with good analytical and creative thinking.
- ITIL Certified;
- Agile / SCRUM / DevOps.
- Responsible for the running the IT Operations of the organizations covering all BAU;
- Responsible to manage the operating budget as well as to support the procurement administrative related activities;
- Provide technical solutions and ensure proper reviews of technical solutions to meet requirements for audits & compliance;
- Managed vendors and IT service contracts ensuring the various service levels are met within the contractual agreement;
- Ensure process and controls are in place to ensure the effective management of operations and services beyond the Service Level Agreements (SLAs);
- Review and approve change / service requests ensuring they are closed within agreed timelines;
- Provide periodic applications and Infrastructure health status report and maintain hardware and software assets;
- Handle and manage incident response & investigation, working with vendors and the respective teams to efficiently resolve issues within the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLAs);
- Continuous look at improving overall service delivery and automation to support the running of IT Operations;
- Organise regular project meetings, review the status and provide regular status monitoring on all project activities to management.