Seeking a meticulous and driven Project Manager with proven track record in delivering applications / digital platform projects. This role is a key appointment in the technology team to help the organisation transform and move towards the digital age.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience);
- Has at least 5 years of Project Management and delivery of IT application projects using Agile;
- Able to manage all activities end-to end to deliver the project (from project initiation to implementation) within agreed parameters;
- Proven ability to interact with various business users, senior management , IT teams and external vendors effectively;
- Experience in project plans, milestones, measures, budgets, resource and time management;
- Drives team work to resolve complex business issues through sharing in-depth knowledge and experience;
- Excellent leadership skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- Resourceful and proactive team player with excellent analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- PMP, CITPM, COMIT or PRINCE2 certified.
- Responsible for all aspects of project management and involve in justification of Business and Financial cases;
- Work with stakeholders to develop business case and to define project scope, goals and deliverables;
- Meet project deadlines, identify project obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate and resolve issues effectively;
- Prepare/manage work plans, schedules, project estimates/budget, resource plans and status reports on a regular basis;
- Practically apply project management concepts to facilitate the achievement of project goals ensuring predictable, consistent, and successful project delivery;
- Manage the scope change process with identification of risks and issues, and facilitate resolution, mitigation and prioritization;
- Conduct regular project meetings and provide regular status monitoring on all project activities;
- Manage stakeholders expectations, providing regular project status update;
- Identify project risks and work closely with team members to mitigate the risks and resolve project issues;
- Conduct regular quality assessment, monitor project performance and actively take preventive/corrective actions;
- Proper hand-over to Support team in accordance to procedures in placed;
- Conduct post implementation reviews and recommend areas for improvement.