One of Asia's leaders in Engineering technologies and software systems is seeking a Senior Embedded Systems Developer to be a part of their initiatives in the automotive and transportation segments.
- Degree/Diploma in Electronics/Electrical/Computer Engineering or Information Technology;
- At least 4 years of software development experience in Embedded Systems and microcontroller units;
- Strong experience in the development of embedded software using C and C++ ;
- Proficient in embedded Linux distributions ( distro ) and related development tools – Yocto, Buildroot, Scratchbox, OpenWRT;
- Good understanding of embedded software design and low level hardware interactions ;
- Knowledgeable about memory management, low-level threading primitives and real-time environments;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Innovative thinker with good analytical skills.
- Experience in the development of embedded systems for automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems;
- Knowledge of CAN (Controller Area Network) vehicle bus.
- Responsible for the design and development of software for embedded Linux targets (applications, drivers, servers);
- Ensure that the developed code is re-usable and of high quality and performance;
- Perform feasibility studies and performance analysis of embedded Linux components;
- Interface with common services and protocols and configure Linux board support packages;
- Identify bottlenecks, trouble shoot defects and devise appropriate solutions and design alternatives;
- Ensure adherence to industry standard professional practices and corporate defined engineering practices;
- Provide relevant project documentation in accordance with the internal processes.