An exciting opportunity awaits you! Our client is a leading financial services provider. They are seeking an enthusiastic professional within IT who can provide support the technology leaders and provide key Technology Office Administration.
- Degree in Business, Computer Science or Information Systems;
- At least 5 years of proven experience managing procurement, general administration and vendor management;
- Possess experience and knowledge of standards, governance & control in a corporate environment;
- Familiar with MS Office applications including Excel, Project and Powerpoint;
- Proactive team player, working collaboratively with and through others;
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- ITIL Certified;
- Prior experience in banking or financial services.
- Manage team to support general administration and operations within the technology team;
- Support the technology leaders in the area of human resource, contract management, procurement and general administration;
- Support human resource team in the area of on-boarding, off-boarding, contract management, etc;
- Supervise procurement of goods and services to ensure compliance and control;
- Serve as key vendor account manager, maintaining contract records and support regular due diligence;
- Manage outsourced vendors to ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA) compliance;
- Keep positive relationships with vendors and stakeholders.