An excellent opportunity to conceptualize & manage Digital Marketing projects within the financial services industry.
- Degree in Marketing, Media, Communications and Business;
- Minimum 5 years experience in digital marketing domain with good experience in Database Marketing and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms;
- Experience in digital marketing methods such as search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), social media marketing and social media optimization;
- Excellent experience in web content management, content marketing, content automation, campaign marketing and data-driven marketing;
- Deep understanding of content distribution, community development and social media marketing;
- Experience with AB Testing solution such a Adobe Target and ad serving platform (DoubleClick);
- Knowledge on Webmaster tools, Web Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Marketing Cloud and Adobe Dynamic Tag Management;
- Strong writing, editing skills, ability to create effective marketing material and web contents to drive marketing success;
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience working in the Financial Services Industry.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including Internet, SEO/SEM, email, mobile phones, social media and display advertising;
- Develop short term and long term digital marketing strategies in line with business objectives. Provide recommendation to optimize performance based on analyzing data;
- Managing the implementation of high-level digital marketing programs as well as supporting the execution of day-to-day marketing support initiatives;
- Develop & evaluate new digital marketing strategies for digital initiatives to increase customer engagement;
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points;
- Develop and implement detailed project plans including requirements, scope, deliverables, key milestones, timeline, resources and budget;
- Responsible to improve and optimize contents/web pages to meet the performance expectation;
- Ensure all development works are adherence to digital content strategy best practices, principles, and methodology.