We are seeking an experienced Section Head to manage the operation and maintenance of a mission-critical Data Center of a large institution.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology;
- Has 15 years of work experiences, 5 years of experience in Data Center management;
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience;
- Good hands-on experience in running a Data Center, with experience in supporting the 24×7 operation;
- Experienced in managing a mission-critical environment;
- Familiar with the operation and maintenance of the mainframe system;
- Independent and able to manage projects and stakeholders with strong customer facing and communication skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- ITIL Certified.
- Be responsible for the overall operation and maintenance of a mission-critical Data Center;
- Lead the team to maintain the 24×7 operation of the Data Center for the smooth running of batch processing and mainframe operations;
- Oversee the response and mitigation of incidents and problems reported;
- Responsible for managing the facilities and recovery of the Data Center;
- Assess current Data Center environment, review new design solutions for business service improvement;
- Assign work activities and priorities to the current team and ensure adherence / compliance to best practices, standards, policies;
- Managed vendors and IT service contracts ensuring the various service levels are met within the Service Level Agreements (SLA).