8 February 2024
We are looking for a Business Analyst to work on corporate credit risk projects within the banking industry.
- Degree in Banking / Business / Information Technology;
- Has 4+ years of relevant experience in business analysis and testing for credit risk projects within the Banking industry;
- Good knowledge of Data Analysis;
- Experience in working on data sets to perform data quality checking and clearing;
- Has a strong aptitude for numbers and is comfortable handling large volumes of data;
- Good experience in executing SQL queries and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA);
- Experience in test planning, test cases, scripts, scenarios creation and execution;
- Excellent written, presentation, and communication skills.
Experience in Credit risk Projects within the banking industry.
- Collate and manage all the details regarding the application for the assigned business vertical, information could span from details of systems interfacing, content of the various data being posted, and data held within the application;
- Support user community on business queries and guidance on better usage of the system on daily BAU activities;
- Clearly understanding the scope of the project, and the changes associated and supporting the Project Manager in impact assessment;
- Document the rationale for projects where no impact is assessed;
- For projects where there is an impact, play a governance role in ensuring that the design (in terms of the level of information required) from source to core processing is aligned with the data flow strategy;
- Collate and rationalize all stakeholders’ requirements and through these requirements with the team;
- Actively partnering with the team in the solution process to ensure that the business solutions being implemented are thought through from a long-term, standardization, design for no operations, front-end configuration perspective;
- Assess and propose appropriate testing approach and sign off criteria to stakeholders and get concurrence;
- Overall UAT management in terms of UAT timeline, batch run/ re-run, and managing the tester’s testing result;
- Prepare proper documentation on the data flow, design, business solutions, and testing approach by a predefined template.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Jyoti Mittal at email@example.com quoting the job title.