2 February 2024
We are looking for an experienced Test Analyst to carry out testing for a brand new point of sales (POS) system that will be used by sales team within the insurance industry.
- Degree or Diploma in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering;
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Script;
- Has hands-on work experience in User Acceptance testing (UAT);
- Experienced in gathering requirements and meeting business stakeholders;
- Good time management skills, able to prioritize work to ensure proficiency;
- Meticulous and able to work independently or with minimum supervision;
- High level of integrity, accountability of work, and good attitude over teamwork.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as with teams.
- Prior experience in the Financial Services industry.
- Understand the insurance business and product requirements to ensure the testing result is as expected;
- Understand the complete testing life cycle for new point of sales (POS) implementations including the integration with other systems, encompassing thorough quality assessments from end to end;
- Assists in creating test cases, execute user acceptance testing (UAT), aligning seamlessly with business and operational prerequisites;
- Ensure the smooth and timely closure of the entire testing phase, promptly reporting any identified issues to the Supervisor;
- Prepare essential test data, oversee testing progression, and log identified defects;
- Assists in ad-hoc changes or requests relating to the new POS system.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Jyoti Mittal at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.