31 January 2024
A great opportunity as a Data Engineer to work in cloud based data engineering, analytics and data management team in a well established company.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in data engineering and data management;
- Hands on technical experience in Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Synapse, SQL Server Integration Services;
- Strong experience in Python / SAS / R along with Tableau / Power BI;
- Strong experience in gathering business requirements and translating into technical specification;
- Strong analytical skills with high curiosity to deep dive into root cause of problems and suggest solutions;
- Has good stakeholders management experience;
- Attention to technical details;
- Ability to deliver tasks on time with high quality outcome;
- Self motivated and ability to take ownership;
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Azure Data Engineer Certified;
- ITIL certified;
- Prior experience in Python, R or Machine Learning tools.
- Design and develop data models, ETL pipelines, data integration process while ensuring data accuracy and quality;
- Perform data analysis of structured and unstructured data and perform business intelligence initiatives such as build user friendly reports using data visualization tools;
- Analyze ETL requirements from users and provide solutions accordingly;
- Responsible for planning and executing data profiling and data quality analysis;
- Monitor data pipelines, databases and analytical processes to ensure smooth operations;
- Identify and resolve data-related issues, performance bottleneck and data quality problems;
- Design and document data catalogs and data architectures;
- Perform regular data cleansing exercise to ensure that data is of high quality and relevant to the business needs;
- Execute data transformation, correction and aggregations to ensure compliance with business / regulatory requests;
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards using suitable data visualization tools;
- Conduct analysis on the reports and translate the findings into valuable insights to business users;
- Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modelling;
- Perform database monitoring and performance tuning.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Aditi Jain at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.