3 January 2024
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to be part of a Digital Transformation Team.
Candidate should have a deep understanding of software application development life cycle as well as providing technical support to business users.
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Technology;
- Minimum four (4) years of Business Analyst experience with at least two (2) years as a Team Lead managing projects and people;
- Hands on experience in end-to-end support involving documentation and development, in adherence to coding standards and guideline;
- Exposure to end-to-end development of software products from requirement analysis to system study, design, implementation, testing and documentation;
- Working experience in Agile methodology;
- Ability to communicate and articulate clearly to seek resolution of project issues;
- Good team player, responsible and conscientious;
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, managing timelines and expectations, and producing high quality deliverables.
- Work experience with OutSystems Rapid Application Development platform.
- Part of the project team to support the design, development, implementation of all integration points and interfaces with other applications/systems;
- Facilitate user group discussions for requirement gatherings, design and solution;
- Propose and design solutions to meet the business needs with the help of the IT technical team;
- Plan and conduct System Integration Test (SIT) and User Acceptance Test (UAT);
- Involved in the data migration requirements, planning and activities to enable system implementation;
- Involved in the Pre & Post implementation as well as the Change Management activities;
- Participate in the quality assurance activities and risk management exercise for provision of mitigation solutions and management of risk;
- Responsible for all project documentations (design and program specifications), data migration specifications, cutover execution plan as well as training materials;
- Provide timely reporting of project status to the Project Manager and assist in the preparation and presentation in meeting.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Cecilia Chong at email@example.com quoting the job title.