24 May 2023
We are looking for an experienced System Analyst to manage applications/infrastructure in the Banking sector.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and ability to work with little or no supervision;
- Minimum Degree holder in Computer Science;
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience in a bank. In-depth knowledge of application or infrastructure monitoring systems in multi-platform environments will be an added advantage;
- Minimum 3 years experience in Scripting and web development;
- Experience in Shell, Python, and Perl scripts is a must;
- Experience in Automation and web reports using AJAX, HTML, and JS Framework;
- Experience with various monitoring tools like IBM ITM Tivoli, Netcool, Zabbix, Elastic Search, etc.;
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills;
- Excellent team player and strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Proactive and able to work under pressure;
- Strong problem-solving skills and positive attitude;
- Eager to learn and hands-on with new technology;
- Passionate on coding and developing automation to support team on a need basis.
- An added advantage would be knowledge on the new technology stack to support infrastructure on OPENSHIFT, DOCKER & KUBERNETES.
- Adheres to the defined incident and problem process and escalation when needed, as defined in the escalation matrix;
- Notifies participants in the Incident and Problem Management process when standards and procedures are not being followed;
- Reroutes misdirected incidents and problems which have not been handled in a timely manner;
- Escalates issues in a timely and appropriate manner;
- Identifies incidents and problems which need special attention or escalation;
- Identifies exceptions and deviations, as well as management of these situations;
- Notifies participants in the process when standards and procedures are not being followed;
- Facilitates the resolution of issues with items not complying with to process;
- Oversees creation and availability of process reports and analysis reports;
- Oversees completeness and integrity of information collected to conduct daily operations;
- Establishes measurements and targets to improve process effectiveness and efficiency;
- Acts as an escalation focal point for all roles involved in the process;
- Carry out tasks assigned by the team manager, which help to prevent potential incidents;
- Supervise and manage a team of service providers to ensure delivery of quality infrastructure services by engaged vendors.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Jyoti Mittal at email@example.com quoting the job title.
Lead Technology Recruitment Specialist
Let’s connect via