10 May 2023
We are seeking an experienced and highly skilled Data Scientist. The successful candidate will use mathematical, statistical, and programming skills to extract insights and knowledge from data, and play a crucial role in the development and implementation of data-driven solutions in financial domain.
- Masters or BS in Business Analytics, Computer Science, Statistics or equivalent;
- 5 to 7 years of experience with data science or data analytics projects;
- Experienced with SQL and Python;
- Experienced with insurance or financial service industry
- Had used open source libraries such as TensorFlow, scikit-learn, numpy;
- Experienced in statistical and machine learning techniques such as GLM, Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, Text Mining, Network Analysis;
- Good communication and written skills;
- Highly dependent and and adaptable to new changes.
- Experienced with Tableau for data visualization;
- Experienced with BigQuery, Google Analytics, Amazon SageMaker;
- Build data science capabilities to uncover patterns and trends that increase business value;
- Conduct exploratory data analysis and build data science models to improve business performance;
- Work closely with stakeholders to integrate analytics insights into business processes;
- Develop integrated data science solutions across geography and function;
- Build data products and visual dashboards to monitor data science models;
- Ensure compliance with policies guidelines and regulations;
- Provide group level support to other data science teams;
- Consider business and regulatory compliance risks and maintain awareness of industry trends to safeguard the company;
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Brandon Koh Kim Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.
EA Reg No.: R22106018
Associate Consultant – IT Recruitment Consulting
Let’s connect via