8 May 2023
An exciting opportunity to work as a Project Manager in an enterprise technology project in a leading Bank.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 7 years of experience in Project Management / Program Management in a bank;
- Worked with multiple levels of functional and technical stakeholders;
- Proven skills of people and team management;
- Experienced with report writing and dashboard creation;
- Possess excellent leadership and project management skills;
- Detailed oriented and able to multi-task;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- PMP or Scrum Certified.
- Project Manage, gather and understand the business objectives with multiple business stakeholders on projects;
- Manage IT projects from end-to-end, quality, budgets and teams to completion;
- Work with technical and functional teams, vendors, business stakeholders and delivery teams;
- Provide strategic alignment of project goals between teams;
- Provide proposals for internal teams on functional and technical scope, architecture, system integration, user experience and training;
- Formulate solution plans on gaps identified for the project;
- Organise and manage formal meetings, management reporting, tracking of progress and dashboarding;
- Closely work with the respective teams to track progress;
- Review policies and controls and suggest improvements on frameworks;
- Support the implementation of new technical tools, platforms and process;
- Manage vendors and service level agreement and business engagement.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Suummi Parmar at email@example.com quoting the job title.
EA Reg No.: R22108070
Consultant – IT Recruitment Consulting
Let’s connect via