4 May 2023
A great opportunity for a professional and experienced Application System Analyst to work with a global IT team in supporting their enterprise applications.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems;
- Has at least 4 years of work experience as Application System Analyst in delivering and supporting complex enterprise applications;
- Has proven experience in gathering requirements and translating them into technical specifications;
- Ability to interact with internal business users from various departments across levels and external vendors;
- Has strong interest in business processes and process re-engineering;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with great attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with emphasis in technical writing skills.
- PMP / ITIL Certified.
- Responsible for understanding business processes, analyzing business requirements and translating them into functional specifications;
- Work with various business stakeholders in projects prioritization;
- Work closely with in house development in the solution design, UAT & SIT testing and projects deployment;
- Collaborate with in house or third-party teams for application development activities;
- Support the Project Manager in project status tracking and reporting;
- Responsible for managing issues and risks to ensure projects deliverables are on track;
- Assist in supporting applications and adhere to company, project and support standards and guidelines;
- Establish and maintain good professional relationships with stakeholders to achieve business goals.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Hanna Permata Lim at email@example.com quoting the job title.
Lead Technology Recruitment Specialist