3 May 2023
We are looking for a Network Engineer to join to leading European Engineering company in Singapore.
- Degree/ Diploma Holder in Computer Science with focus in Networking;
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Networking;
- Should have ITIL Foundation or above qualification;
- Must be CCNP certified;
- Able to work in large enterprise network environment with an in-depth understanding of networking and computer hardware along with IT architecture;
- A good understanding of networking and computer hardware;
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools;
- Ability to liaise with key stakeholders;
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changes with a problem solving attitude;
- Knowledge of network security;
- CCNA certified.
- Design and implement network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks;
- Install, configure and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP;
- Respond and resolve L3 IT service requests;
- Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximize network efficiency and security;
- Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting;
- Hands-on installation experience in Network (LAN, WAN, VoIP, WIFI, Wireless Controller, WIFI Access Point, Firewalls, Security Gateways, VPN, 802.1x protocol, VLANs, L2/3 Switch);
- Arranging scheduled upgrades, investigating faults in the network;
- Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases;
- Reporting network status to key stakeholders.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Srikanth Ramakrishna Sarma at email@example.com quoting the job title.
EA Reg No.: R22108699
Technology Talent Manager
Let’s connect via