25 April 2023
Our client is seeking for an experienced Consulting Manager who is astute in latest trends and practices in Tech industry, you will help drive digitalisation for the organization and eco-system.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Business;
- At least 10 years of business analysis and project management experience working on digital technologies project;
- Excellent stakeholder management and management of project team members across multiple industries;
- Good understand of the challenges and dynamics of the small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs);
- Strong knowledge of latest IT industry practices and solutions;
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions (both internal and external), mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- Strong communications, consulting, negotiation, and conceptualisation skills;
- Excellent writing, presentation and people engagement skills.
- Experience working with government or industry level transformation projects.
- Drive development of capability in digital technology transformation and guide industry partners to adopt digital solutions to increase growth and productivity;
- Understand the industry landscape, challenges and trends and discuss with industry stakeholders and literature research institutions on possible solutions;
- Formulate the development and refresh of industry transformation plans through engagement with sector lead agencies, trade associations & chambers (TACs) and industry partners;
- Identify, design and architect digital solutions to meet business requirements;
- Pilot some of the advanced solutions to try to meet specific industry needs;
- Define the specifications for digital solutions for broad-based and industry-specific adoption to support the initiatives launched;
- Assess the industry partners’ capabilities and give the stamp of approval if they are meeting the minimal requirements to encourage better recognition from consumers;
- Work with industry leads, consultancy firms, TACs and industry partners to develop use cases, content and insights to address the industry challenges;
- Coordinate across both external and internal teams to ensure alignment of strategy and implementation.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Srikanth Ramakrishna Sarma at email@example.com quoting the job title.
EA Reg No.: R22108699
Technology Talent Manager
Let’s connect via