23 May 2023
A great opportunity for a Full Stack developer (Java) to work on a project related to mission critical applications in the financial services sector.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- At least 3-4 years of experience in designing and development of enterprise level customized web applications;
- Proficient in Node JS, Type-Script and front-end technologies, such as React JS and Vue JS, HTML5, CSS3;
- Solid experience in Java EE, Java Spring Boot, Spring MVC, IOC, Spring batch, JPA/Hibernate;
- Knowledge of Redis / MongoDB Realm to maintain the session data;
- Must be proficient in Git operations;
- Must have worked on writing test cases with the use of Selenium, Appium, JUnit, TDD, Spock and Azure Testing
- Proven experience to adopt microservice architecture patterns with implementation of event-driven architecture with the use of Apache Kafka/ Confluent, AWS Event Bridge / Azure Event Grid;
- Good understanding of Restful and GraphQL API;
- Proactive to propose innovative solutions or alternative approaches to difficult issues;
- Enthusiastic person able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player.
- Experience working in insurance industry;
- Experience in developing financial services application.
- Analyze, Design and Develop mission critical business applications end to end along with documentation;
- Involve in complete Software Development Life cycle in development of Java applications;
- Perform coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide according to agreed standards;
- Provide technical solutions for deficiencies in process, application configuration and operational procedures;
- Enhancing business applications based on business needs and providing continuous support to the application;
- Involved in system integration and user testing;
- Provide user and system support during and post implementation.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Harshit Satija at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.
Lead Technology Recruitment Specialist