11 April 2023
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist in Financial domain to deliver the data science initiatives within the organization.
- Degree of Master/ Bachelors in Business Analytics, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Actuarial Science or any related field;
- Have at least 3-5 years of experience in data science & analytics projects as an individual contributor;
- Must have working experience in Python & SQL programming;
- Hands on knowledge in statistical and machine learning techniques including GLM, Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, Text Mining, Network analysis, etc required;
- Had used open source libraries such as TensorFlow, scikit-learn, numpy;
- Good communication and written skills;
- Highly dependent and and adaptable to new changes.
- Experience in data visualization software such as Tableau;
- Experience in using BigQuery, Google Analytics and Amazon SageMaker;
- Prior experience in financial services industry.
- Contribute to the development of data science capabilities across the organization, with a primary focus on organizing, analyzing, and interpreting data to uncover patterns and trends that can help increase business value through informed decision-making;
- Conduct exploratory data analysis and enhance data science models to drive business performance, while closely collaborating with business stakeholders to integrate analytics insights into new and existing business processes by demonstrating the benefits of data-driven decision-making;
- Regularly review planned and ongoing data science initiatives to identify ways to develop integrated data science solutions that span across geography and function;
- Assist in building data products, such as feature stores to support data science models, and develop visual dashboards that monitor the outcomes of data science models;
- Ensure all data science projects comply with internal and external policies, guidelines, and regulations, while providing support to the extended data science team based in other offices;
- Take responsibility for assessing business and regulatory compliance risks and proactively take appropriate steps to mitigate the risks, while maintaining awareness of industry trends in regulatory compliance, emerging threats, and technologies to better safeguard the company;
- Highlight any potential concerns or risks and share best practices for risk management proactively.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Dimple Jain at Dimple.J@Sciente.com quoting the job title.
Managing Consultant – IT Recruitment Consulting