20 February 2023
We are seeking for an experienced Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Analyst to assist in the delivery of RPA projects and the upkeep of the RPA Centre of Excellence for our client.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or Engineering;
- At least 2 years of working experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Business Process Management (BPM) implementation;
- At least 1 year of experience in RPA development using UiPath;
- Conversant with process modelling and Operations Support;
- Able to deliver quality documentation and strong stakeholder management experience;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Familiar with Business Process Management/ Business Process Re-engineering projects.
- Has experience in business process review projects and/or software development.
- Engage with various stakeholders and project teams to share best practices in the area of RPA software development techniques;
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in the area of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to business users and developers;
- Perform code review to ensure that the bots developed are within guidelines and best practices;
- Ensure proper documentation for the various project delivery;
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of the RPA Centre of Excellence including ensuring the successful implementation of the RPA bots;
- Resolve RPA-related product issues encountered by business users;
- Run RPA workshops to educate stakeholders in the development of their RPA bots;
- Perform market scan and research on the latest RPA product features (e.g. OCR, AI);
- Execute Business Process Management and/or digital transformation efforts.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Cecilia Chong at email@example.com quoting the job title.
EA Reg No.: R1656224
Vice President – Strategic Initiatives
Let’s connect via