20 February 2023
We are looking for experienced Software Testers to work on exciting projects within the banking and financial services industry.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Computer Applications;
- Has minimum 2 years of experience in software testing;
- Experience with documenting business requirements and/or flows and can prepare test cases;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Has strong team skills, interpersonal skills, time management skills and able to handle tight deadlines.
- Experience in Banking Industry.
- Analyze user stories, prepare test plans, test cases and test scripts to test each software component;
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments;
- Execute all levels of testing including regression tests, functional tests and data tests;
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies and provide solutions;
- Set up test environment, coordinate with PO, users & tech team to resolve the issues and determine defect priority;
- Estimate work requirement for contribution to the project sprint plan, report and track UAT deliverables;
- Stay abreast of QA & Testing best practice and latest available tools (HP Quality Centre and ALM) , frameworks and standards;
- Ensures high Quality and accuracy is maintained throughout software release.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Rajeswari Senkuttvan at email@example.com quoting the job title.
Technology Recruitment Consultant
Let’s connect via