10 January 2023
An exciting opportunity for IT Engineer with skills in MSBI stack to be a part of a banking industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology;
- 7-12 years of software engineering experience and minimum 6 years of application development experience in respective platform;
- Knowledge and work experience in MSBI stack namely SQL, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS;
- Experience in creating data model (relational and/or data warehouse), data mart design and implementation;
- Skilled in designing codes framework, writing efficient codes with minimal technical debt, writing effective unit and integration tests;
- Strong hands-on exposure with ETL Extract, Transform, Load tools;
- Understand banking regulatory reporting rules and regulations;
- Strong analytical skills, Ability to work effectively in a team environment to meet tight deadline;
- Good communication skills and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Continuously resolve minor or major of technical requests, inquiries, bug fixes and complaints.
- Experience in working with large customers in enterprise application development in the specified skillsets;
- Experience in Agile based development.
- Design and develop the data models, ETL and reports as per specification from branch users and regulatory authorities;
- Responsible and make sure that all deliverables meet business requirements;
- Ensure all support and project activities are complying to the quality assurance, audit specification, internal controls, and standards;
- Provide up-to-date and accurate relevant documentation of changes, fixes, upgrades, enhancements of supported applications and implementation procedures in accordance to established standards;
- Provide training and coach members of squad and build adequate technical capability to support operation of BAU processes and new development.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Meenakshi Saklani at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.