7 January 2023
Are you a strong Android Developer, who is keen to work with the technology and operations teams in the banking industry, to plan and build compelling mobile solutions?
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Deep understanding of Android Software Development Kit (SDK), different versions of Android and how to deal with different screen sizes;
- Experience working with RESTful APIs and Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices;
- Familiar with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers;
- Understand Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks;
- Able to work both independently as well as within a team;
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of full-stack development and cross-platform development (Android, web).
- Design and build a highly interactive, user-friendly Android application;
- Develop and refine features in Android app and client SDKs;
- Work closely with the operational team for troubleshooting bugs and issue resolution;
- Involved in sample code review with our developers and help develop the technical strategy;
- Liaise with teams to develop and introduce new features by sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas;
- Collaborate with back-end developers, and project managers to design and build APIs and prototypes.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Meenakshi Saklani at email@example.com quoting the job title.