5 January 2023
Do you have what it takes to ensure the applications are effective and bug-free? Join our testing team to make it happen.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, Computer Applications;
- Has minimum 1 year of experience in UAT or Testing;
- Experience with documenting business requirements and/or flows and can prepare test cases;
- Possesses basic SQL query and data extraction;
- Has strong team skills, interpersonal skills, time management skills and able to handle tight deadlines.
- Experienced with Automation testing tools (Selenium, Tosca, etc.);
- Understands data processing functions;
- Strong interest in Financial domain.
- Work in a high performance team of testers for multiple mid to large projects;
- Design, create and run UAT test plan/cases;
- Identify and analyze testing data for reporting;
- Learn and utilize automation tools for testing;
- Resolve or escalate issues encountered during testing;
- Liaise with other project members to analyze complex requirements;
- Mentoring/training new staff in UAT until desired proficiency level is attained;
- Handle multiple projects and deadlines.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Brandon Koh Kim Leong at email@example.com quoting the job title.