12 December 2022
A great opportunity for EUC Manager to lead the EUC operations team in the leading organization within the Insurance Industry.
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Technology or related disciplines;
- Min. 2-3 years of working experience in SCCM and Intunes and experience in leading a team;
- Excellent experience in analyzing, troubleshooting and providing solutions for technical issues;
- Good knowledge of M365 technology;
- Ability to evaluate new technologies and products, prepare and conduct presentations when required;
- Ability to prioritize and address multiple projects simultaneously;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet project timelines;
- Possess strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Teams integration;
- M365 certification;
- ITIL certified.
- Overseeing EUC operations team on project deliveries and BAU activities;
- Project and BAU activities consist of automation of EUC processes, enforcement of EUC security, EUC Ops Sevice Catalogue, timely renewal of EUC Ops licenses, periodic access review and etc;
- Responsible for leading and guiding the EUC operations team to operate and support various internal EUC systems and devices;
- Asses internal process and adhere to service excellence for end users.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Munawwarah Binte Salim at email@example.com quoting the job title.