8 December 2022
We are seeking a Head (Director) to lead and drive the cybersecurity resilience, coverage and policy formulation for the organization.
You will work with teams (internal & external) to obtain an in-depth understanding of cybersecurity requirements in order to put in place the policies, procedures, enforcement and plans to build a trusted environment for telecommunications, postal and media ecosystem development.
- Degree in Economics, Public Policy, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering;
- At least 12 years of experience in information and communications technology, telecommunications, postal sectors, with 6 years in a supervisory position;
- At least 3 years of experience in consulting or policy writing work;
- At least 6 years of working experience in designing and implementation of security, policies and procedures, protection and management framework;
- Strong understanding of communication networks, telecoms and broadcast network and emerging ( cloud) technologies;
- Knowledge of Infocomm media technologies and regulatory advancements with focus on implementations;
- Knowledge on security control requirements, technology processes, security policies, standards, controls, and risk measurements; and best practices;
- Good communications and emotional intelligence, with the ability to build effective, productive working relationships with both business and technical teams;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to work collaboratively and engage with diverse group of stakeholders;
- Self-driven, resourceful, agile and results oriented;
- Excellent communication, presentation, planning and organization skills.
- Good cybersecurity and resilience knowledge with background in pubic policy and / or economic regulatory experience.
- Involve in the strategizing, reviewing and development of the organisation policies and frameworks, in the areas of network resilience and cybersecurity within the telecommunications, postal and media sectors;
- Coordinate and manage interactions and communications with internal workstreams and industry partners to develop and implement these new standards and policies;
- Provide advice to stakeholders with respect to best practices, guidelines, references to ensure a consistent and effective approach across, to achieve the policy objectives.
- Work closely with the various cross-functional teams to establish and formulate the cybersecurity and resilience risk assessment in line with the organization\\\’s digitalisation strategy;
- Write, develop, edit and manages Cybersecurity Policy Framework publication schedules for internal releases to various audiences with appropriately written content;
- Lead in the implementation of enterprise cybersecurity improvement programs;
- Review, endorse, align and ensure cybersecurity compliance with proper risk management and migration plans;
- Provide advisory and technical consultancy on the appropriate cybersecurity protection solutions and technologies to be deployed to raise the overall resilience and cybersecurity posture of the relevant sectors;
- Engagement with industry and conduct technology scans on the latest information security products and technologies.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Valorie Chu at email@example.com quoting the job title.