7 November 2022
An exciting opportunity to join consultancy as a Cloud Engineer for Technology Transformation of clients Cloud environment.
- Has 2 years experience with Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS);
- Experience with DevOps or Agile methodologies, containers, CI/CD, VSTS and JIRA;
- Experience with End-to-end software implementation;
- Good understanding of Application, Infrastructure and security architecture;
- Has strong communication skills (Functional and Technical);
- Able to work as an efficient team player;
- Experience with other cloud providers such as (AWS and Google Cloud);
- Familiar with Front end technologies (React/Angular.js);
- Familiar with Data Ingestion, Analytics, AI technologies.
- Work with Cloud Architect to define and gather Cloud Architecture designs and specifications;
- Provide recommendations on software, hardware and integration methods;
- Define, design and develop distributed and scalable Cloud products and services;
- Understand and communicate Cloud Architecture designs to project team and clients;
- Implement the architecture in DevOps/Agile environment together with project team;
- Document the Architecture to ensure it meets the standards;
- Assist team on technical issues, technical concerns or risks;
- Conduct operational and resiliency test to ensure Cloud operation functionalities;
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Brandon Koh Kim Leong at email@example.com quoting the job title.