3 November 2022
We are looking for a Cybersecurity professional having strong knowledge and experience in Cybersecurity operations/solutions/products within Telecommunication system.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Communication Engineering or Cyber Security;
- At least 5 years of working experience in the area of Infrastructure Security or Cybersecurity Operations or Telecommunications;
- Good understanding of cybersecurity solutions / products and situational awareness in the cybersecurity area within Telecommunication systems;
- Knowledge on cellular network system security and security architecture ( cellular cores, radio access network ) with focus on 5G Security and Cloud Security;
- Knowledge on service base architecture security, software defined networking, virtualised communications infrastructure components and enterprise Wi-Fi security technologies and systems;
- Knowledge on security control requirements, security policies, standards, controls, and risk measurements and best practices;
- Good understanding of systems and network architecture (Cloud deployment models, container orchestration);
- Familiar with ISO / Cloud computing standards – ISO 27001, 27017, CSA CCM;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability;
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge on Telecommunications technologies (in particular 5G);
- CISSP certifications.
- Provide technical security advisory and ensure overall compliance to security policies in the areas of Security Acceptance Tests, Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Tests, Threat Vulnerability, Risk Assessment and Security Audits;
- Review, support and endorse infrastructure architecture, infrastructure resource planning, infrastructure performance and system hosting environment focusing on Hardware Infrastructure, Operating Systems, Virtualization, Storage and Backup in support of new application systems;
- Support technical experimentations and trials of cybersecurity solutions/products, in tandem with ongoing or new cloud and digital adoption goals with focus on 5G security;
- Work with security team leaders and partners to plan, run and deliver these projects;
- Provide technical consultancy and conduct technical sharing in latest cyber security threats and tools;
- Identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities within the systems and proposing/implementing counter measures;
- Ensure compliance and alignment of IT security infrastructure with the established IT security policies & standards,
- Stay updated on emerging cloud technologies and digital trends.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Cecilia Chong at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.