17 October 2022
We are looking for an enthusiastic data analyst for Digital Transformation and Data team within the banking domain.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Data Science or equivalent;
- 0-2 years of experience in Data analysis;
- Working knowledge of Data analysis and machine learning;
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to coordinate/work with multiple teams;
- Motivated, driven, logical, and possess excellent time management skills;
- Has strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail;
- Experienced in SQL, Data modelling and data visualisation tools;
- Proficient in Microsoft O360 Suite.
Work experience in Banking Industry.
- Establish patterns and trends in various functions of Institutional Banking by utilising aggregation and visualisation;
- Work with Data Scientists to build machine-learning models for improving efficiency, risk analysis, and making recommendations;
- Work closely with the technology team toward achieving 360-degree solutions and their deployment;
- Apply open-source code solutions to solve real problems and clean the datasets to get different prediction outputs from models;
- Establish an ETL pipeline by creating a productive and reusable source code library;
- Present the data analytics to stakeholders for assessment and approval.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Suummi Parmar at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.