13 October 2022
Our client is seeking an experienced Software Quality Engineer who strives to perfect the delivery of software by establishing best practices testing frameworks and automated testing solutions from development to production environments.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering, Information Technology;
- At least 5 years of experience in defining and managing quality improvement processes within the Agile development framework;
- Experience in automation testing on both the web (e.g. NodeJS, ReactJS) and mobile platforms;
- Hands-on experience with QA Automation Framework and Tools (e.g. Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, TestNG );
- Hands-on with performance testing tools like JMeter;
- Has worked with automation tools such as Tosca and Experitest;
- Knowledge of Development and Source Code Management tools (e.g. Eclipse/IntelliJ);
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to amicably interact with stakeholders at all levels;
- Meticulous and possess an eye for detail;
- Team player with strong collaborative team approach.
- Has experience in Agile/SCRUM implementation;
- Hands-on with security testing tools like ZAP, Burp Suite, SQL Map, HP WebInspect, Nessus, CheckMarx.
- Part of the Software Quality Engineering team in designing, implementing and maintaining the test infrastructure from development to production environments;
- Responsible to build advanced automated test suites to exercise both our web and mobile applications;
- Work with the development to plan, develop and create test scenarios, reporting status, reporting metrics and defect management processes;
- Analyse and create testable workstreams and builds to define user stories acceptance criteria;
- Implement and develop regression test suits for deployment build;
- Ensure and include end-to-end system integration testing scenarios as part of the holistic testing including Load, Performance and Security Vulnerability testing;
- Drive continuous improvement in Agile testing practices and tools.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Cecilia Chong at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.