5 September 2022
Seeking for a self-motivated and driven Data Analyst with end-to-end data visualization experience in a leading bank sector.
- Degree in Finance, Business, Data Analytics, Computer Science or equivalent;
- At least 2 years of work experience in data analysis;
- Proficient in SQL, Qlik Sense, or Python;
- Proficient in data analysis, data visualization and working with large scale datasets;
- Maintain strong problem-solving, time management, multi-task, and communication skills;
- Fast learner, self-motivated, and resourceful.
- Work experience in Banking or Financial industry.
- Support Data Management team by performing data profiling, supporting data mapping specifications, data analysis, data quality check and data reconciliation;
- Identify business requirements and provide technical documentation;
- Conduct basic users training, User Acceptance Test (UAT), data architecture, data model, and business intelligence requirements;
- Proficient in data storytelling to analyze large volume of data and build dashboards;
- Obtain insights and present the data flow, design, business solutions, and assessments to stakeholders and users.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Natalie Prawiro Ho at email@example.com quoting the job title.