4 August 2022
Are you a driven Actuarial Analyst who is keen to steer the implementation and be at the forefront of a new international standard? We might have a suitable opportunity for you!
- Degree in Actuarial Science;
- Good knowledge of statistical packages and VBA;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Knowledge in local regulations;
- Strong team player who is adaptable and open to a dynamic working environment.
- Familiarity in IFRS 17 and Prophet are advantageous.
- Drive the implementation of IFRS 17 from actuarial perspective;
- Determine the repricing of existing products and pricing of new products;
- Perform the actuarial modelling and designing;
- Develop data and logic requirements for IFRS17 implementation;
- Determine the impact of the new standard onto the actuarial system (Prophet).
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Brandon Koh Kim Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.