1 August 2022
Our client is seeking for a highly motivated and driven Penetration Tester to conduct routine testing and assessment for their Cybersecurity needs.
- Relevant Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 2 years of work experience in Cybersecurity testing;
- Familiar with Cybersecurity threat modelling;
- Familiar with source code reviewing;
- Good understanding of red team assessment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work well with cross-organizational teams;
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Certifications such as OSCP, OSWE, OSEE, CREST, CRT, CCT, etc.
- Support and perform penetration testing for cybersecurity threat modelling, web applications, IT and OT network, IOT;
- Perform source code reviews and red team assessments;
- Conduct social engineering exercises;
- Advise on the security issues, including explanation on the technical details;
- Recommend how-to-remedies for the vulnerabilities in the processes and controls.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Munawwarah Binte Salim at email@example.com quoting the job title.