29 July 2022
We are looking for a driven Finance Analyst who is keen to steer the project integration in the group finance team within the banking industry.
- Degree or higher educational qualifications in Finance, Accounts and related discipline;
- Has 8-10 years of experience in Financial Planning and analysis;
- Good knowledge of statistical packages and MIS reporting;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Knowledge in local regulations;
- Strong team player who is adaptable and open to a dynamic working environment.
- Work experience in Banking industry.
• Involved in building database to assist in tracking and monitoring of scorecard KPI for project integration;
• Automate finance monthly MIS reporting through skills in Excel and programming language;
• Assist in budget preparation, leveraging data to provide insights and forecasting;
• Work closely with PMO and various teams to load the budget and ensure actuals are tracking close to budget / estimates.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Meenakshi Saklani at email@example.com quoting the job title.