21 July 2022
An exciting opportunity for Data Engineer(s) to be a part of a project for strategic initiatives in architecting, designing and building the next generation data infrastructure to create resilience and efficient data pipelines with focus in Artificial Intelligence ( AI ) / Data Science capabilities.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Business or Data Science;
- At least 5 years of experience in data engineering and modelling;
- Strong hands-on exposure in data science, data analytics and / or data engineering;
- Strong technical knowledge in Artificial Intelligence ( AI ) and / or Data Analytics technical product and services related technologies;
- Advanced SQL knowledge and experience working with both SQL and NoSQL databases, including performance tuning and troubleshooting;
- Experience in implement both batch and streaming data pipelines;
- Strong knowledge on Cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud;
- Worked on Data engineering tools and frameworks such as Airflow, Kafka, Hadoop, Spark, Beam, Flink, Kubernetes;
- Worked on DevOps tools such as Docker, Git, Terraform;
- Strong hands-on exposure with ETL Extract, Transform, Load tools;
- Experience with agile methodologies, technology-savvy and appreciates new modern web application technologies stacks;
- Strong communication and technical documentation skills.
- Experience working with very large data sets, data analytics and machine learning;
- Experience in data science and data platforms.
- Manage a team of 2-3 data scientists and / or data engineers to build next generation data infrastructure;
- Design and build residence and efficient data pipelines for both batch and online streaming data;
- Involved in architecting and scaling data analytics infrastructure on cloud environment; development of systems, architectures, and platforms that can scale large volume and variety;
- Improve and optimize the workloads, processes to ensure that performance levels can support continuous accurate, reliable, and timely delivery of data products;
- Engagement and collaboration with product managers, software engineers, data analysts and data scientists to build scalable and data-driven platforms and tools;
- Involved in managing production services that provide analytics capabilities to our various data users across the divisions;
- Build knowledge and expertise in emerging AI/Data-related technologies to promote technology adoption internally and externally within the organization.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Cecilia Chong at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.