29 July 2022
Are you looking for exciting opportunity?
We are looking for highly motivated individual to join our client as an IT Service Team Engineer to provide technical support for IT security products.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/IT Security/Information Systems or relevant field;
- Has 1-3 years of working experience in IT technical support in network, servers management and maintenance;
- Technically sound and knowledge to a certain level of system or networking knowledge;
- Has good understanding of installation, configuration and maintenance of network security products such as checkpoint firewall etc;
- Has basic knowledge in Linux/Unix operating systems;
- Able to troubleshoot and provide solutions for technical issues and routes to appropriate escalation groups;
- Individual team player with good analytical skills and troubleshooting skills with excellent communication;
- Open to work in a 24*7 rotational shift environment and provide stand by support as required;
- Good in understanding internal processes and resolving issues.
- Prior knowledge in cybersecurity solutions deployment;
- Certifications in Cybersecurity and networking products.
- Provide technical support to customers via Phone, Chat, Email and onsite support;
- Perform preliminary investigation and troubleshoot technical issues;
- Provide maintenance support for the IT security infrastructure components like firewalls and endpoint protection system;
- Manage and troubleshoot hardware and software technical problems using a range of diagnostic utility tools;
- Work closely with product vendors to ensure customer infrastructure is in good condition and escalate any unresolved issues;
- Perform periodic preventive maintenance when required;
- Perform work in rotational shifts to provide 24/7 standby on-site or on-call support;
- Has passion for cybersecurity and Stay abreast of emerging technologies and digital trends;
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Lakshmi Prasanna Darisi at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.