4 July 2022
Are you looking for a next exciting challenge in your career?
We are hiring for an Application Analyst to work on support, maintenance and compliance to standards within the digital platform
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science , Information technology or related fields;
- At least 3 years of experience in Application support/development of IT applications;
- Must have significant knowledge about associated techniques including continuous integration, test driven development, behaviour driven development;
- Has minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in Java & PL/SQL;
- Having good knowledge of governance and compliance with the application architecture and standards;
- Should have proven record in delivering technical solutions, proposing innovative solutions, software engineering practices and system management methodologies;
- Highly motivated, results-driven, and able to multi-task;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work well with cross-organizational teams;
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Hands-on development experience;
- Agile / Scrum understanding.
- Involved in day to day maintenance of the applications & digital platform;
- Perform analysis, development and technical governance across both run & change within the platform;
- Perform testing& quality assurance to ensure customer outcome is delivered to the highest standard;
- Identify, troubleshoot and document the application issues and resolutions;
- Involved in defining the technical specifications of solutions in accordance with service fundamentals, security & system performance;
- Provide innovative technical solutions for deficiencies in process, application configuration and operational procedures;
- Making proactive improvements to within the platform to meet customer expectations;
- Build effective working relationships across relevant teams within digital platforms.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Lakshmi Prasanna Darisi at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.