22 July 2021
An exciting opportunity awaits you. We are looking for an experienced and passionate IT Business Analyst to enhance the regulatory trade reporting systems within the banking industry. You will gain global exposure as you work together with the regional teams to enhance and support the systems.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business;
- At least 5 years of proven regulatory reporting support within banking/ financial services;
- Possess working knowledge of regulatory trade reporting requirements;
- Has experience of working on Murex systems;
- Has experience in database management, with hands-on experience with SQL query;
- Demonstrated track record to deploy projects successfully working with multiple stakeholders;
- Excellent communication skills to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- A detailed person with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- ITIL Certified;
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum.
- Perform end-to-end business analysis activities to support regulatory trade reporting systems;
- Work with regional teams (remote/onsite), vendors and end-users to implement solutions;
- Define change requirements, particularly in relation to new governance/reporting requirements;
- Articulate business requirements into functional requirements, ensuring technical specifications are implemented;
- Develop test cases with business users to verify that business requirements are incorporated as per specifications;
- Perform techno-functional duties by analysing data and troubleshooting system;
- Administrate and audit the relevant application components.